Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is what we talk about at work.

Erin
Subject: Hot tea down the sleeve
Message: empty


Me
are you burned?! Do you need medical attention? Olivia can provide that.

Olivia:
Is this code for something perverted or did you really spill tea on yourself like a retard?

Erin:
hahahahahaa I actually spilled hot tea down my sleeve….why would this be perverted?

Taylor:
Oh I could think of some ways………………..

Erin:
hahahaha that’s funny cause I honestly cannot think of one

Olivia:
I don't know. Who send messages that just say
Hot Tea Down the Sleeve. You know tea bags are not always solely associated with earl grey. Pervert.

Taylor:
What she said. hahahahahahahaha
I'm going to blog about this.

Olivia:
Great way to utilize company time! Not only are we perverts but we're lazy too.

2 comments:

  1. Funny!I utilize my company time in the same way. Just check out my blog. www.iplayinla.com



    xox

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said I was going to give you a look after reading this... I am DEFINITELY still giving you a look after reading this for the second time.

    ReplyDelete